Adjacent to the centre of Stresa, a historic villa in art nouveau style, built in 1875. The property consists of the villa that is spread over an area of 800 sq.m. and an additional house for the keeper or guests. On the ground floor, the villa comprises a second lounge, spacious kitchen, dining room, veranda in art nouveau style and guest toilet. On the first floor, there are three large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a dressing room. On the second floor, there is a suite of two live-in bedrooms and a kitchen. The entire property is surrounded by a park of over 5,500 sq.m. with a private pond, very romantic and evocative. The whole property has been completely renovated and restored in 2012, the furnishings have been chosen among the most prestigious Italian companies.